Important Details You Need to Know About Your Streator Chamber of Commerce & Industry…
The Streator Chamber of Commerce & Industry was organized and incorporated for the purpose of serving the needs and concerns of the business community of Streator, Illinois. Ways we meet the needs of our business community include but are not limited to:
- Preserving our competitive enterprise system
- Appreciating the importance of all businesses
- Addressing current economic issues
- Representing members on city, county, state, national and political affairs
- Promoting business and community growth
- Offering education programs
Board of Directors
A 15-member cross-section of various business representatives and civic leaders who fulfill a 3-year term. The Board is appointed to serve the community, set policy and determine the goals and objectives of the organization.
A 15-20 member cross-section of business representatives who volunteer and focus on serving as the public relations arm of the organization. They assist with mentoring new members, organizing educational programs, and attending social events for the Chamber.